To complete onboarding, follow these steps:
- Activate UM online account - it's the key to accessing all UM services. Have your staff ID# ready and click this LINK. If you encounter issues, contact UM IT at 204-474-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PRO TIP: forward this to a personal email address so you're always up to date. Further info and instuctional video available HERE
- Set up security - UM uses a two-step system to verify the identity of online account users. Click HERE and you'll be taken to the Email Access Requirements section of this Entrada Community.
- Accessibility - if you require accommodation support, contact Employee Wellness at UM.Accomodation@umanitoba.ca or 204-474-7195. As indicated in your Letter of Offer, everyone is required to the Accessibility Training Customer Service Module. You can do this by logging in HERE with the UM account you created above.
- All UM faculty, staff, and students are encourage to take the Sexual Violence Awareness course, also available by logging in HERE with your UM account created above.
- Use the UM online account & password you created and login to Entrada. Logging in provides individualized access to completing learner assessments and other info not available on this public page. Click "Log In" from the tool bar on the right. See the "Entrada Instructions" tab in header for more detailed instructions.
- Staff ID cards are required for entry to all campus buildings. Have your staff # ready:
- Click HERE to complete the form and obtain your card
- Allow 2 - 3 weeks for processing and delivery
- Once you have your card, it must be activated on site at Physical Plant S013 Medical Services Building
- Monday - Friday 8:00-9:45, 10:00-12:00, 12:30-14:30, 14:45-16:00
- 2023 New Faculty Orientation provided by the Office of Academic Affairs will take place on Monday, August 28 and Tuesday, August 29. More information can be found on the University's website located HERE.
- Refresh your knowledge of the Policies shared in your Letter of Offer
Questions? Don't know your staff ID#? Email email@example.com
Further useful information:
- Sexual Violence Resource Centre available to all UM faculty staff and students firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-474-6562. Click HERE for further resources. To
- Library Services - click here to access the library
- Click here to view the Career Path Framework (PDF will download)
- Enhance your teaching skills through our Faculty Development programming! Click here to read more in the Preceptor Toolkit (PDF will download)
- Award information available here
- The DFM provides annual opportunites to submit applications in consideration of a promotion to your academic rank. Click here to read more.