Congratulations and welcome to the University of Manitoba, Max Rady College of Medicine! We are excited at the prospect of getting to know you more on a personal basis. Your training will provide you with the opportunity to integrate knowledge, skills and interpersonal traits towards your ultimate goal in your chosen area of specialization.
Our Max Rady College of Medicine, Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) Team will work closely with your Home Program Director/Team ensuring that your educational concerns will be met in a timely manner. Do not hesitate to utilize our services or to contact us if you have any concerns.
It is highly recommended that all new trainees read the Registration Manual and Trainee Handbook in full. These documents were created by the PGME office to provide all necessary information and answer all frequently-asked questions.
Below you will find quick-links to some key aspects of getting started as a Trainee.
The mandatory PGME Orientation Day is held once a year, in June, and includes a wealth of information and presentations.
Shared Health Forms & Policies
- E-Chart Manitoba Information
- New e-Health User Information
- WRHA Infection Prevention and Control Policy
- WRHA Immunization and Tuberculin Testing Policy
- WRHA Immunization Policy
- WRHA Immunization and Tuberculin Testing Policy Compliance
Insurance and Memberships
- Application for Membership - PARIM, Doctor's Manitoba, CMA, CAIR
- Application for PARIM Group Insurance
Access & Privacy Related Policies