- Absence, LOA, Moonlighting & Waiver of Training
- Credit for Previous Training
- Completion of Training
- Concurrent Curriculum
- Criminal Record Checks
- Educational Handover
- Limited Prescribing Program
- My MBT Messaging
- New Trainee Registration Manual
- New Trainee Registration Checklists
- Proof of Enrollment
- Shared Health Forms
- Trainee Handbook
- Verification of Training
- Absences & Moonlighting Module for Trainees
- RCPSC - Guide 6.0: What is required when a resident takes leave from a program?
- Waiver of Training (Application)
*Note Regarding Leaves of Absence: In addition to submitting your LOA request in Entrada, Residents are required to complete the Shared Health Request for LOA Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org at least (4) weeks prior to the commencement of the leave. If the form is not completed and submitted within the timeframe, the residents cannot pre-pay their benefits once they commence their leave of absence.
Credit for Previous Training
- Process: Credit for Previous Training
Completion of Training
- Process: Completion of Training Process Map
Trainees who wish to be simultaneously enrolled in their PGME program and a separate degree, certificate, or diploma program through the UM must request permission for concurrent curriculum privileges. Permission must be obtained from both programs of study. Please refer to the PGME process for dual registration.
Be sure to apply early as it may take up to two months to obtain a Criminal Record Check.
For Winnipeg Residents:
Please reference the following links for Registry and Record check information and applicable forms:
For Non-Winnipeg Residents:
A Criminal Record Check from your home city must be completed and forwarded to the CPSM and PMAO.
- Template - Confirmation of Resident Qualifications to Prescribe
- Template - Letter of Support to the CPSM
All Postgraduate trainees are required to use MyMBT messaging for secure text messaging and image sharing between health-care providers.
New Trainee Registration Manual
- Registration Checklist for Fellows
- Registration Checklist for Internationally Visa Sponsored Trainees
- Registration Checklists for Post PhD
- Registration Checklist for Residents
- Registration Checklist for Specialty to Subspecialty Residents
- Registration Checklist for Post PhD Fellows
Trainees are often asked for Proof of Enrollment by external institutions such as banks or housing offices. Requests for these letters should be made via email to the following institutions:
- Expense Claim Form (PARIM)
- PGME Immunization letter
- OESH Confidential Health Questionnaire
- Immunization& Communicable Disease Record
- Course Reimbursement by Shared Health
If you require verification of residency the fee and consent form must be completed and sent to the PGME Office. Verifications are completed on a monthly bases.