Trainees who wish to be simultaneously enrolled in their PGME program and a separate degree, certificate, or diploma program through the UofM must request permission for concurrent curriculum privileges. Permission must be obtained from both programs of study. Please refer to the PGME process for dual registration.
Be sure to apply early as it may take up to two months to obtain a Criminal Record Check.
For Winnipeg Residents:
Please reference the following links for Registry and Record check information.
- Adult Abuse Registry Check(information and form)
- Child Abuse Registry Check (information and form)
- Criminal Record Check (information and form)
For Non-Winnipeg Residents:
A Criminal Record Check from your home city must be completed and forwarded to the CPSM and MSAS.
All Postgraduate trainees are required to use MyMBT messaging for secure text messaging and image sharing between health-care providers.
- Limited Resident Outpatient Prescribing Form
Proof of Enrollment
Trainees are often asked for Proof of Enrollment by external institutions such as banks or housing offices. Requests for these letters should be made via email to the following institutions:
Shared Health Forms
- Expense Claim Form (PARIM)
- PGME Immunization letter
- OESH Confidential Health Questionnaire
- Immunization& Communicable Disease Record
- Leave of Absence *
- Course Reimbursement by Shared Health
*Note Regarding Leaves of Absence: In addition to submitting your LOA request in Entrada, Residents are required to complete the Shared Health Request for LOA Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org at least (4) weeks prior to the commencement of the leave. If the form is not completed and submitted within the timeframe, the residents cannot pre-pay their benefits once they commence their leave of absence.
If you require verification of residency the fee and consent form must be completed and sent to the Postgraduate Medical Education Office (PGME). Verifications are completed on a monthly bases.
Waiver of Training
- Application for Waiver of Training
- PGME Program Resources Entrada Community - Template and Timelines - Accreditation
Completion of Training
Chief and Senior Resident
Limited Prescribing Program